Can’t think what it’s called? Enter the meaning you have in mind and the OneLook Reverse Dictionary will look for the appropriate word. (Via MonkeyFilter.)


  1. It’s neat but it didn’t give me the word for the “indentation below the nose”.

  2. I have the Reader’s Digest Reverse Dictionary in front of me. Its synonyms for reverse? Backward, or unprogressive, retrograde, regressive, recessive, retrogressive.
    Maybe they should consider using another word….

Speak Your Mind